[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 85

Chris Elliott Chris at PinsonConsulting.com
Wed Apr 30 09:08:17 CDT 2008

That what I wanted.  Extension 0 in the dialplan connects to the
console.  The Async option lets me call an extension from the console
using a manager API app.  The only downside is that by reversing the
originate, the console doesn't hear any ring back.  The 100% CPU
utilization in the first case is a bug.  I'm not quite sure where to
submit it, but I'll read the FAQ and see about submitting it.