[asterisk-users] RAS with Asterisk and PRI

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Apr 29 10:09:15 CDT 2008

Many people think ZapRAS is for modem dialin.  None of the RAS stuff
support modems, as far as I know.  The RAS stuff in Asterisk is for
networking via ISDN, rather than modem.

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near