[asterisk-users] AddQueueMember() and PersistentMembers

Alejandro G ag11 at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Apr 29 02:02:58 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm  trying to use AddQueueMember() to add a member to a queue and trying to
make this "logged" member in the queue between reloads and restarts of
asterisk.

I configure en queues.conf:

[general]

Persistentmembers=yes

And Extensions.conf:

exten=>
*01,1,AddQueueMember(queue_name,Local/${CALLERID(num)}@default,penalty);

When I log with AddQueueMember to any queue and stop and load asterisk
again, the database entry disappear.  Is this a normal behavior?

I tried to look at the code in app_queue.c and check at
reload_queue_member() function, that function does not found the database
entry /Queues/PersistentMembers/queue_name.

Am I wrong? Any help?

Thanks.

Alejandro Guercio