[asterisk-users] tftp issue

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Apr 28 13:33:29 CDT 2008

> Check your /etc/xinetd.conf file and see if the bind= line is blank or
> contains only one interface by some chance.  Blank should cause xinetd
> to bind to all interfaces.  Also, do you bring up eth1 at startup or do
> you bring it up manually after boot?  If it's brought up after boot,
> then you may need to restart xinetd (and any other process than needs to
> bind both nics) before it will see both interfaces.
>
> -Brent

Brent, below is the file. Looks good to me... Also Both networks start
at boot. Nothing is manual on this box at all.

----------------------------------

# Simple configuration file for xinetd
#
# Some defaults, and include /etc/xinetd.d/

defaults
{
        instances               = 60
        log_type                = SYSLOG authpriv
        log_on_success          = HOST PID
        log_on_failure          = HOST
        cps                     = 25 30
}