[asterisk-users] Dell 1950

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Apr 28 10:05:58 CDT 2008

Eve-Ellen,

I hear you on the buying now rather than fighting later :)

Maybe LDAP can help with the import.  Anyways, there are pretty simple
ways around that providing you can export what you have as a CSV or
you could set something up with realtime (ughh, I hate realtime but it
may be of benefit in this situation).

It would seem that setup should be pretty static, no?  This is for dorms?

If you want a very clean, low profile, and simple GUI (not free though
very reasonably priced) check into Thirdlane's webmin module.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro