[asterisk-users] (no subject)

dini Handayani dini_handayani123 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 07:46:21 CDT 2008

Dear Steve,

We have installed Asterisk with Digium card TE110P , install MFC R2 connect to PSTN (indonesia) using DIG13 MFCR2 siemens EWSD, Germany.
asterisk working normaly, outgoing call ok, incoming call ok. but in central office /PSTN having SLA(service level alarm). If It happend, all channel blocked immedeately.Our Question :

1. What are the problem ,steve?
2. how we adjust configuration of mfcr2 to matched with mfcr2 pstn/telcom?
3.how to configure MFCR2  DID (incoming only) mode?
4.how to konfigure MFCR2 DOID(incomong and outgoing)mode ?

thanks for your helps before

bestregards,

dini handayani