[asterisk-users] Disable transfer on all calls

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 02:10:03 CDT 2008

--- bee-beeep <bee.beeep at gmail.com> wrote:

> It works fine in every case, with disabling transfer
> in Dial() options

> beautiful way to do this -
> __TRANSFER_CONTEXT, which defines
> > context
> create a new context and
> call - i just hang it up.
> > > > >

> > It's only relevant for blind transfers. For
> attended transfers that
> > mechanism won't work.

In my case I don't want to disable transfer in Dial()
because I want transfers (both blind and attended) to
work always except in just one case: when "src"
extension is not one of my "local" extensions and when
"dst" is an outbound trunk. Typical scenario is to
avoid external callers to call a "local" extension
which in turn transfers the call to another external
number.

Currently, what I do is simply check the BLINDTRANSFER
variable on outbound trunk contexts and that works
fine except for attended transfers, of course.

I can't disable T in Dial() for outbound calls because
I want my local extensions to be able to transfer an
external call to another local extension.