[asterisk-users] Manual Wardialer

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Apr 27 10:37:30 CDT 2008

Legalities aside, I could see valid use for such a dialer.

If you ran a call center/business and had a couple hundred or even
thousands of (sequential) DIDs and you wanted to audit routing, then
this would be a good tool.

I have seen many unwieldy and gigantic systems that have numbers that
go to the wrong department or even dead ends.  A contact at ADT has
asked for similar functionality.

BTW, I will be releasing a dialer under the GPL shortly that has a
very low profile, AJAX web interface, and will be able to do just what
you want.  You will have to upload the numbers to the system as CSV
file, but that should be able to create in any spreadsheet program.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro