[asterisk-users] yum install for specific kernel, how? And zaptel on fedora core 8

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sat Apr 26 12:51:50 CDT 2008

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008, Arthur wrote:

> ubuntu is better/safer/faster/has 5 year of updates ... you name it.

By what criteria do you form the opinion that Ubuntu is better, safer, and
faster? Or do you have facts? I'm not looking for a flame-fest, just if
you have objective measurements to move your statement from opinion to
fact, I'd love to hear it. Especially if they hold true across all
platforms -- SOHO to call center, SIP to PRI, VIA to Xeon and beyond!

Thanks in advance,