[asterisk-users] yum install for specific kernel, how? And zaptel on fedora core 8

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 11:31:32 CDT 2008

Dear All;

If i need to download the source for the kernel
2.6.23.1-42.fc8-i686 (i do not need the latest one, i
need this kernel specifically), what the command to be
used?

Also, any one tried to run zaptel 1.4.10 + asterisk
1.4.19 on fedora core 8? I am facing the problem that
zaptel is not going online when booting, I tried a lot
of solutions but did not work. Any one has idea? Do I
need specific kernel to be used to work with zaptel
1.4.10?

Any help?
Regards
Bilal