[asterisk-users] Quality problems with ISDN PRI

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Fri Apr 25 14:13:46 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 18:48 +0000, Arthur wrote:
> I still hope someone would enlighten us by his experience in doing
> call recordings without  recording to RAM Drive.

I can't speak for Steve's solution (as I'm not sure exactly what he's
doing) but I could take a stab in the dark and guess that he's capturing
the audio at the network layer (on a completely different box than
Asterisk is running on) and recording it from there.  But that's just a
guess...

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager