[asterisk-users] Friday Apr 25 @ 12 Noon EDT VoIP Users Conference

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:31:32 CDT 2008

exten => 1234,1,Dial(SIP/123 at 66.212.134.192,60,D(22622#${PIN}#))

Digium specifically has asked me not to use the name Asterisk Users
Conference, but that is mostly what we talk about. We expect that to
change soon, however as we expand into more genera VoIP talk.

Today, FRIDAY April 25 2008 at 12 Noon Eastern Daylight Time ( 4PM UTC )
Call (724) 444-7444 and enter 22622# 1#

IRC  #voip-users-conference  on  Freenode.net

See http://VoipUsersConference.org for more info.

People from Voiceroute on the call:
Vikram Rangnekar, COO Voiceroute and Druid Community Honcho
Navin Kumar, CTO Voiceroute
Ming Yong, CEO Voiceroute

Things they will talk about this friday: Druid OSE v1.0.2

New Features:
1. Backup Manager (Snapshots)
2. Improved Queue & Agent Management
3. Static & Dynamic Agents
4. Visual Real-time Status for Trunks, Stations and Extensions
5. Extended call recoding support for extensions, queues and conferences

More: http://forums.voiceroute.org/showpost.php?p=375&postcount=1

Screenshots for Druid OSE is available from
http://www.voiceroute.org/druidose/screenshots

/r