[asterisk-users] help...i cant do more...

Bruno Pereira bruno.motorrato at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:01:53 CDT 2008

Hi...
Im problem is this, i have a asterisk server (FC8 - kernel 2.6.24) a the
asterisk version is 1.4.18.
If in the machine is all ok, i can stop start the asterisk service no prob,
my problem is when in another server (in my case, debian etch 4) using the
ssh the stop service is ok, but the start service dosend finalise.
Like this:
ssh etx9  'sudo /etc/init.d/asterisk stop'
operacao at DB2:~$ ssh etx9  'sudo /etc/init.d/asterisk stop'
Shutting down asterisk: [  OK  ]
stop

ssh etx9  'sudo /etc/init.d/asterisk start'
operacao at DB2:~$ ssh etx9  'sudo /etc/init.d/asterisk start'
start ini
Starting asterisk: [  OK  ]
decrease the verbosity level to zero:                         OK
start fim

and just stays there, like waiting for something.
So if someone can help, please do i dont have any more ideias.

Thanks
Bruno Pereira