[asterisk-users] MFC/R2 in chan_zap , Testers Wanted

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:02:20 CDT 2008

Hello Ruben,

Yes, if you consider using R2 support in chan_zap Unicall is no longer
required. I will be not available online this weekend, please let me
know your feedback after your try it. We can also meet via MSN so I
can assist you in testing the next weeked (3-4 May).

Thanks for the help.

Moisés Silva

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Ruben Zamora <ruben.zamora at zys.com.mx> wrote:
> Moises
>
>  Thats means, that we arent going to use unicall?
>
>  If that true i can test these weekend with a E1-Axtel.
>
>  Thanks
>
>  Ruben
>

>  Moises Silva escribió:
>
> > If you are an MFC/R2 user and want to help in the development of
>  > chan_zap support for this signalling, please take a look at the
>  > bugtracker at http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12509 and/or contact
>  > me. Currently just México support is built-in, if you want your
>  > country variant supported, drop me a line.
>  >
>  > Moisés Silva
>  >
>  >

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire