[asterisk-users] prepaid on the trunks

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Apr 24 08:07:18 CDT 2008

You should also look at Darren's ASTPP, I am not sure if you missed
that earlier in the thread.  It is basically ASTCC with major
improvements.  It even has the ability to tie into OSCommerce which in
turn can connect to several credit card merchant accounts.

It is much more robust than ASTCC.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro