[asterisk-users] Best Click-to-call client

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Apr 24 07:20:15 CDT 2008

I use click2call. http://www.geocities.com/babarnazmi/index2.htm (it is really a click to talk, as I removed the dialing
capabilities and hardcoded the extension)

It is an activex control though.

All of my testing has shown it be be pretty clean.

We have it on our "contact us" page of our website and we also give that url to overseas (India, Germany, Japan) contacts and some
have used it.
Some do not want to open up the iax2 port in their firewall, but that is their issue.

I wanted to use IAX2 because I knew with NAT and firewalls, that IAX2 was easier for people to use than all of the RTP ports
required for SIP.

Steven

http://teamvie.blogspot.com/
http://www.connectech.org/

"equis software" <equissoftware at gmail.com> wrote in message news:ee714c4b0804160736m54bf7b3evcb1ce76a01e60c0f at mail.gmail.com...
Hi, I need to make Click-to-Call web application to connect with an asterisk server.
I´m using Java
What solution recommend me?

Thanks