[asterisk-users] Next step in extensions.conf after answer the phone in Queue

AnDY andrej at ok.cvut.cz
Wed Apr 23 12:39:27 CDT 2008

I want to log in database some info ( total agents logged in, busy
agents, time ... ). I have some variables and checking them.
Let me explain it from beginning:
Somebody call the queue and everyone is busy, i need to play to caller
that everyone is busy and he should call later, and log this situation.
So I have to variables. Total agents available (TQC) to pick up and busy
agents (BQC). If everyone is busy than this to variables matches and the
caller has to wait. This I need to log with this two numbers.
If BQC != TQC  I need just log the numbers nothing else.

Hopefully it is clear to you.
Maybe there is another solution how to do that.
Btw. I am putting this stats in MySQL database.

Andy