[asterisk-users] prepaid on the trunks

Nhadie Ramos nhadie.ramos at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 11:38:09 CDT 2008

Hi, sorry to confused you with my question.

the normal prepaid application like astcc, if i'm not mistaken, monitors the amount left on the user (which i usually refer as extension), what i want to do is monitor prepaid on the trunk (or the SIP channel use to call outbound to pstn). Is that possible?

Regards,
Nhadie

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 22:59 -0700, Nhadie Ramos wrote:

> i want to create a billing system to monitor only the trunks and also
> to load amounts on those trunks. is this possible? will i be able to
> use app_prepaid for this?

TBH, I don't really understand your description, but I will say that I
implemented astcc a week or two ago and it works for what I need.

Cheers,
b.