[asterisk-users] Next step in extensions.conf after answer the phone in Queue

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Wed Apr 23 11:18:50 CDT 2008

Queue will continue if called person hangs up (and there's no option).
If caller hangs up, call goes to h extension in same context. Just the
same way as Dial with 'g'. There's a change in 1.6 that allows called
channel to continue if caller hangs up, so probably something like
this could be applied also to Queue (or was that actually working with
using Local channels?).

Regards,
Atis