[asterisk-users] Anyone using HKBN / 2b and have DTMF working?

Tom Lanyon tom at netspot.com.au
Wed Apr 23 03:08:50 CDT 2008

Hi list,

We've been using 2b.co.hk to provide a Hong Kong SIP DID and it's been
working for a few months.

However, recently we've found that DTMF is no longer working and any
menu selections entered by a caller are not detected.

We have been using g729 and dtmfmode=rfc2833. I tried changing
dtmfmode to 'auto' and 'info' but that didn't help. I then tried
switching to ulaw/alaw codecs and doing dtmfmode=inband, and now
inbound calls to this DID are being rejected completely.

Any suggestions or experience with this provider would be welcome.

Regards,
Tom

ps. due to traffic volume on this list I'd appreciate if you could
keep me To/CC on any replies, so I don't miss them.

--
Tom Lanyon
Systems Administrator