[asterisk-users] question about asterisk setup...

Jorge L. Vazquez Jlvazquez825 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 22 22:08:59 CDT 2008

Hello guys.I'm new to asterisk, and I have a setup which * is running
behind a firewall with 3 softphones installed on different computers,
now the softphones can connect with no problem I can also make calls
outside my network to ppl with ekiga and gizmo accounts, but my question
is. can I receive calls with the setup I have from ppl with ekiga or
gizmo accounts, without the need for a service provider?... if so could
someone give me a hand getting this setup working?

Thanks
Jorge