[asterisk-users] need examples of asterisk and mysql integration

Mike Trest - On Travel Mike at Trest.COM
Tue Apr 22 15:30:32 CDT 2008

Hi,

I suggest you look at writing a PERL  agi program to handle all of
the MYSQL / DB
access and just pass variables between your CONTEXT/dialplan.   I have done
a lot of these things.  You can get PERL examples for DBI  and use one of
provided  agi scripts as a prototype.

..mike..