[asterisk-users] Disable transfer on all calls

bee.beeep at gmail.com bee.beeep at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:30:36 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I have some asterisk 1.2 box with self-made billing, and I need to
disable call transfer on all calls and directions.
I turned it off in features.conf and there is no 'tT' option in all my
Dial() commands, but users still able to transfer call using "transfer"
function in ip of softphones (AFAIK this function uses SIP method
REFER), so this transfers are hard to trace in CDR  and my users can
make a free call using trick with transfer:)

I've googled it, but didn't find anything about my problem :(

Thanks,

Danila