[asterisk-users] zaptel 1.4.10 regression with TE220B on Proliant DL380 G5 ?

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 06:04:26 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:12 PM, Matthew Fredrickson
<creslin at digium.com> wrote:

> Ex Vito wrote:
>  >
>  >   Matthew,
>  >
>  >   ...is there any specific test you'd like us to perform on this revision ?
>  >
>  >   (considering that currently we have no PSTN line to attach to... we
>  >   can cross-connect the spans and generate traffic or, cross-connect
>  >   with another lab system)
>
>  Not really from me specifically.  You already tested what I wanted to be
>  tested, and that was to see if I could fix the load time issue and
>  softlockup warning.

  Ok. So, since the bug we logged was closed and these tests weren't
  registered along with it, when can one expect to have your new code
  available in a zaptel release ?

  In the next one or maybe later because the branch you're working on
  has lots of different things to merge ?

  Thanks in advance,
--
  exvito