[asterisk-users] re-Invite post call establishment (for RTP bypass)

Benjamin Jacob ben4asterisk at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 05:23:13 CDT 2008

Hello ppl,
Any way to do a re-invite and make RTP bypass Asterisk, after call
 establishment.
In other words, I would like to control when to do the bypass work for
 peer-peer RTP flow.
The issue is that I need to send DTMFs after dialing the user because
 most of the users are behind PBXes (having individual extensions)
 themselves and almost all of the PBXes send a 200 OK and then play out the
 PBX messages.
So I need to send the extension DTMFs first, bridge the calls and then
 re-invite users for them to do a peer-peer rtp conversation.

TiA,
- Ben.