[asterisk-users] Problems with Quality Voice in a Asterisk-E1-Unicall

Ruben Zamora ruben.zamora at zys.com.mx
Sun Apr 20 15:23:42 CDT 2008

I Have with Asterisk- Unicall - E1 (MFC/R2).

Days before a install a Digium Card TE122P with hardware echo
cancelation, these because a had a echo in some in and out calls.

I replaced the card.   I no more echo but in my conversation the voice
start to doing things.  Like after a minutes i start hearing the voice
cut. or the cant hearme..

I remove in the zaptel.conf the echotraining.    I dont know if i really
need to do these changes in the unicall.conf.???

In my Asterisk am using GXP2020 Grandstream what is better ulaw,alaw,g729???

I apreciate any help.

Thanks

Ruben