[asterisk-users] ISDN card freeze

Sasa sasa at shoponweb.it
Sun Apr 20 11:44:16 CDT 2008

Hi, I use Asterisk 1.2.17 with BRIstuffed-0.3.0-PRE-1y-e (with Trixbox
2.2.12) and I have three ISDN card with chipset HFC on PCI slot, my problem
is that after a inactivity period one o two isdn card are disconnected:

asterisk1*CLI> zap show status
HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 0 [TE] layer 1 AC
HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 1 [TE] layer 1 AC
HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 2 [TE] layer 1 D

..and when I have this condition with ISDN card 2 isn't possible to do a
call from internal extension to external number phone but is possible to
receive external call direct to phone number that's referred isdn card 2 !
In this condition if arrive to external direct to ISDN card 2 this card is
again available up and I have:

asterisk1*CLI> zap show status
HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 0 [TE] layer 1 AC
HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 1 [TE] layer 1 AC
HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 2 [TE] layer 1 AC

Why the isdn card is freeze after an inactived period ?
My zapata.conf is:

[trunkgroups]
[channels]
language=it
signalling=bri_cpe_ptmp
rxwink=300
pridialplan=local
prilocaldialplan=local
switchtype=euroisdn
pmp_l1_check=no
nodialtone=no
te_choose_channel=no
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel=>1-2
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
faxdetect=incoming
#include zapata-auto.conf
group=1
context=from-pstn
channel=>4-5
#include zapata_additional.conf
#include zapata-BRI-HFC.conf

My zaptel.conf:

# Span 1: ZTHFC1 "HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 1 [TE]"
span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3
# Span 2: ZTHFC2 "HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 2 [TE]"
span=2,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=4-5
dchan=6
# Span 3: ZTHFC3 "HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 3 [TE]"
span=3,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=7-8
dchan=9

My zapata-BRI-HFC.conf: