[asterisk-users] lightweight prepaid app using Dial and extentions.conf

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Apr 18 21:33:35 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 19:44 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone has some extensions.conf dialplan using
> Dial(..., L(...)) and the astdb to do lightweight prepaid service.  I
> only need to meter a handful of users.

Since I asked and nobody else answered (although I know you all know ;-)
and I found my answer elsewhere, for the sake of the archives and those
who come behind me, I have found astcc to be quite suitable for my
needs.  I've had to make a few small hacks to it, but it's nice that
it's so easy to hack.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to make it (the astcc AGI script)
jump to a macro rather than executing a Dial command directly to dial
the LD provider.  I'd rather have all of my LD dialing logic in the
extensions.conf and just call it from the astcc AGI script.

If anyone wants to be me to asking that as a separate question on this
list with an answer, I'd be much appreciative.  :-)

Cheers,
b.