[asterisk-users] Asterisk PBX using Outbound proxy

Rosa De Santis rosadesantis at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:56:21 CDT 2008

Hi all.

Please, how can I configure an Asterisk PBX using an outbound proxy (that resolve NAT Traversal)

I'm trying using the outboundproxy and outboundproxyport values in sip.conf but the PBX don't get registered on the outbound proxy side.

I'm using SER + Asterisk with Jasomi outbound proxy solution, and I want the PBX to have a SIP trunk, but in SER i see the pbx sip user registered as sipuser at 192.168.1.x , not the SER ip.

Any ideas please?
Thanks in advance, Rosa.