[asterisk-users] zaptel 1.4.10 regression with TE220B on Proliant DL380 G5 ?

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:51:03 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> wrote:

>  I just realized where this is coming from.  I was attempting to patch
>  this from a different angle, but as soon as you mentioned the drastic
>  difference in load time I realized what had happened.  I'm going to make
>  another update to my stack reduction branch to see if I can fix this.
>  I'll let you know when it's done.

  Great. We'll be right here... Since the bug has been closed, we post the
  timing results we did within this context.

  Recall that, if it helps, we can provide Digium remote system access.

  System currently has TE220B + TE122, we are willing to redo without
  the TE122.

  Timed ztcfg under stock kernel 2.6.18-53.1.14.el5 with 4K stacks:

  == 1.4.9.2 ==
  # time ztcfg
  real 0m4.716s
  user 0m0.000s
  sys 0m0.029s

  == 1.4.10 ==
  # time ztcfg
  real 0m22.778s
  user 0m0.000s
  sys 0m0.044s

  == SVN-mattf-zaptel-1.4-stackcleanup-r4163 ==
  # time ztcfg
  real 0m22.775s
  user 0m0.000s
  sys 0m0.045s