[asterisk-users] MixMonitor fdiles

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Apr 18 13:39:14 CDT 2008

robert boardman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a load of files recorded with MixMonitor that are out of sync ie
> one leg of the call is 2-3 seconds behind the other,
>
> is this a bug in Asterisk 1.4.18, or am I possibly doing something wrong
>

> Is it possible to edit the file and re sync the a/b leg?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Robb

No, because if I recall correctly, the audio streams are not distinct in
any way, i.e. left and right sides of a stereo stream.

Note to anybody in particular -- If the conversations WERE mixed in this
way, caller on left speaker, callee on right speaker, that would be very
cool :) On playback, it would seem like a conversation was going on
between two people in the room in distinct locations :D

--

*Mojo Wentworth*
HORAN & COMPANY, LLC
mojo at horanappraisals.com