[asterisk-users] DUDE!!!!! was RE: Dialplan Visualization(Extensions.conf or Dialplan Show)

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Fri Apr 18 11:26:55 CDT 2008

Quoting Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com>:

> You may have a point although I was more "doing a favor" or "looking
> out" rather than trying to push my wares on someone where they did not
> fit.
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro

I for one found your post about the cheap machines very useful and would
appreciate them in the future.  Because I'm generally interested in Asterisk
itself and not the business I don't subscribe to the biz list.

Steve T, I think the only reason you were called on this was because the other
posters who were violating the spirit of the rules were trying to obfuscate
their own issues and you should ignore this.

Steve Prior