[asterisk-users] buying cards from pakistan

giuliano curti giulianc at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 18 09:15:32 CDT 2008

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:25:19 +0100
Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

[cut]

> I bought an X100p card from ......

I have a similar card (X101P Tiger Jet) but seems does not
recognize dmtf: external pstn callers cannot select from menu
options, that is asterisk doesn't route the ext user selection
coming from the channel Zap/1;

I read in ""The Future of Telephony (O'Reilly), ch. 4 pag.
74:
	"Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this
	hardware. You will find that if you ask the community for
	support of these cards, many responses will be hostile.
	You have been warned."
and thus I am shy to ask .... but I try: is there some
chances to manage an IVR with a X101P?

otherwise, which is a card of cheap price able to recognize
dtmf: openvox? sangoma? digium?

> Alan

best regards,
giuliano curti