[asterisk-users] DUDE!!!!! was RE: Dialplan Visualization(Extensions.conf or Dialplan Show)

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Apr 18 09:38:02 CDT 2008

Hey Alex,

Take a chill pill dude - he was suggesting it in reply as a solution to
someone else's problem.

If I ask a question (eg an Outlook dialer) and someone replies with
Snapanumber then that's an appropriate response.

Yes I've posted about Mexuar last year when I worked for them but only

This may not be an appropriate place to market/advertise commercial
products but it's not like you cant mention a single product by name.

Especially when it was so obvious this was a solution to the guys
question.

Happy Friday all :-)

Regards,

Dean Collins