[asterisk-users] End to end call monitoring?

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Fri Apr 18 07:58:25 CDT 2008

UDP
> >  port number) and the Audiocodes (which rarely tell which of the 24
> >  phone lines is generating the error or warning message).
> >
> >  -HJC
>
> Can you pull the SIPCallID from the Cisco or Audiocodes?  Those should
> match at least on each leg of the call.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro

Although it may be cumbersome to configure you could setup each line in
the AudioCodes and Cisco as am individual SIP account on the asterisk
side. That would give you a one2one relationship with the cdr.

Alex