[asterisk-users] SIP outboundproxy for asterisk

Amit Nagpal anagpal at velankani.com
Fri Apr 18 02:39:41 CDT 2008

Thanks Greyman, for the quick response.

True, I think I had read it somewhere that outboundproxy only works when you
specify it on a per-sip-account basis.

This approach works well if one has a limited set of target endpoints, but
becomes a show-stopper, if we have to generically allow any remote domain
user to be called via our local outbound. Right?

Regards,
Amit.