[asterisk-users] QOS for outgoing SIP ... Who needs QoS anyway!

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu Apr 17 10:15:54 CDT 2008

My personnal experience is if you`re looking for an inexpensive solution
(SOHO), StreamEngine based routers (a lot of D-Link products are
Streamengine based, for example the DI-724GU and the DIR-655) do a decent
job of providing QoS on the upstream, which is where you (usually) need it
anyways. And the good thing is you often do not have to do anything but set
the upload bandwidth (yes there is an automatic mode, but it's not that
great).

Mike