[asterisk-users] imap voicemail

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Thu Apr 17 06:38:00 CDT 2008

> Hello. I'm trying to use gmail's imap feature w/ asterisk imap voicemail.
>
> I compiled c-client with the following settings: make lr5 IP6=4
> and asterisk with: ./configure --with-imap=/usr/src/imap-2007a/
>  However if i enable any if the imap settings in voicemail.conf, asterisk
> starts acting funny and dosent allow any calls
>
> imapserver=imap.gmail.com
> imapport=993
> mapfolder=Voicemail
>
> Where did I go wrong?

Note that port 993 is IMAPS and I think you are telling it to use IMAP. Note
also that Asterisk can get hung once in  a while when using IMAP storage. Try
netstat -an | grep 5060  and see whether you have a queue building there.

                                                          __Yehavi: