[asterisk-users] Drag and Drop transfer application

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Apr 16 16:00:57 CDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 03:24:15PM -0500, Bob G wrote:
> Why the guy asked a question?

And you did not provide a useful answer to it. You merely quoted a
leangthy press release. It might have been partially relevant. And might
not.

Stick to relevant answers. Certainly so when promoting your commercial
products in this non-commercial list.

As a rule: don't promote your product in this list. If it is that good,
your more impartial users will recommend it for you.

I realize that this is not completely practical: I work for a certain
company and know our products well. I know that they fit well for
certain things. And anyway, if you have a hammer in your hand, everything
is a nail. But do realise that your extra promotion paints you as
unrliable.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com