[asterisk-users] Best Click-to-call client

Bob G bobg at techie.com
Wed Apr 16 15:05:27 CDT 2008

Introducing Click-to-Call

The 1EZphone browser softphone has created so much buzz in the media that
a lot of individual users and companies who have a web-presence;
Websites, Online Advertising, Blogs, Customer support etc have asked for
a Click-to-Call service.

The 1Ezphone web-based Click-to-Call service is based on our browser VoIP
lite technology that allows users to make and receive phone calls from
any browser without the need to download software. The Click-to Call API
can be embedded on any Website, E-mail, and Online Advertisement when a
user clicks your object they immediately call your salesperson or
customer service representative telephone number and speak to your agent
over their PC.

Building a reliable Click-to-Call requires substantial amount of
knowledge in VoIP, and a good backend infrastructure. The good news is
that now it is easy add Click-to Call to any online service in just a few
minutes with just a few lines of code using 1ezphone’s.

Since the release of our APIs, we got several requests from companies and
developers who were interested in knowing in building their own
Click-to-Call service directly to their SIP servers. You can have the
button/widget running through the 1Ezphones servers without getting into
the complex world of VoIP or any expensive setup or build a service to
your own backend infrastructure. If you are interested in adding
Click-to-Call for your customers or building your own Click-to Call
system please contact 1ezphone at info at 1ezphone.com