[asterisk-users] PSTN to SIP

Bob G bobg at techie.com
Wed Apr 16 15:04:42 CDT 2008

Rhino or audiocode PSTN gateway

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "mark morreny"
  Subject: [asterisk-users] PSTN to SIP
  Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:25:49 +0800

  Dear all, A quick question on deploying Asterisk over E1.  I am
  looking for a low-cost solution for bridging my E1 line and Asterisk
  with reasonable stability suppoing both voice and fax.  Will a Digium
  T100 be good for that or I really need a Cisco AS 5400 for this
  task?  What is the difference between using a Digium card vs a
  physical gateway server?   What other alternatives are available?
  Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Mark

Want an e-mail address like mine?