[asterisk-users] Drag and Drop transfer application

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Wed Apr 16 15:02:00 CDT 2008

Al lists wrote:
> Hi list,
> Any good drag and drop transfer call application for windows based
> systems you can advise ?
> Something like HUD perhaps?

Yes.

Maestro Control Panel (I authored this one)
http://www.datatrakpos.com/pos/datatalk/maestro.aspx.

There is also the nice flash based Flash Operator Panel
http://www.datatrakpos.com/pos/datatalk/maestro.aspx

There a couple of other ones out there too that I thought were nice, but can't
remember the names.  You should be able to find them by gooling for "Asterisk
Control Panel" or such query.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."