[asterisk-users] CDR and transfers! :(

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:58:42 CDT 2008

Well, I think this should be a critical feature to implement for the next
releases of Asterisk (hopefully * 1.6), I've read a lot of this matter in
the list and in the bug tracker. I think the more insightful reading about
this topic can be found in this link: http://www.asterisk.org/node/48358

I know Murf that you are working hard on this, I'm sure all of us on the
list encourage you to keep doing your great work...

Since the billable time of a call composed of several transfers depends on
the policy established for it (by this I mean to whom charge for the whole
call), may I suggest that the "Future Wonderful CDR" needs to include a
"Policy Manager" (the first term that comes to my mind) that allows you to
sets how to account for it??? Maybe just a new parameter in cdr*.conf named
"whotobill" or some similar with values that describe the initiator of the
call, the person who gets the transfer (in case of a requested call to the
operator) and so on...

Thanks Greyman for your response, best regards...

--
Raul Gomez
Linux Counter #156439