[asterisk-users] Callerid Error

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:19:45 CDT 2008

Asterisk Users,

  I am running a Debian "Etch" system with Asterisk 1.4.11 with a TDM03B card.  Once in awhile, I get this error on the Asterisk, which causes my channels to be busy/congested, leaving me with just one channel to recieve and make calls:

NOTICE[31454]: chan_zap.c:6367 ss_thread: Got event 17 (Polarity Reversal)...
WARNING[31454]: chan_zap.c:6499 ss_thread: CallerID returned with error on channel 'Zap/3-1'

  What could be causing this issue?  Any would input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
John