[asterisk-users] zaptel 1.4.10 regression with TE220B on Proliant DL380 G5 ?

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:01:03 CDT 2008

>  Your stack trace appears to possibly be stack corruption.
>
>  Could you try either this branch:
>  http://svn.digium.com/view/zaptel/team/mattf/zaptel-1.4-stackcleanup/
>
>  Or with a kernel that does not have 4K stacks enabled?  You can check if your installed kernel does with the following command.
>
>  $ cat /boot/config-`uname -r` | grep 4K
>  # CONFIG_4KSTACKS is not set

  ...thanks for your feedback Shaun.

  I am currently nearing other troubleshooting issues regarding
  a TC400B (which will probably lead me to get in touch with
  Digium install support).

  So I have no schedule today to test your suggestions; maybe
  tomorrow / thursday.

  They are noted, however. :)

  Cheers,
--