[asterisk-users] polycom 501 stopped working

Eugen Soare eugen.soare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:32:09 CDT 2008

You mentioned that you removed sip.cfg. Do you have the file with the
way it was before you made any changes?
If so, try placing it back where it's supposed to be, then reboot the
server, then reboot the phone. (p.s. I don't have an *, I don't know
anything about your problem! this is just suggestions, based upon what
you have written, please and don't yell at me if it doesn't work. :)

es