[asterisk-users] Zap Codec

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Apr 15 09:42:37 CDT 2008

That would work just spiffy if you are calling another SIP device, but
by the time the call gets to that point in the dialplan the codec of the
originating device has already been chosen and set in stone.

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near