[asterisk-users] question about queue

Matt King m at orderlysoftware.com
Tue Apr 15 05:53:41 CDT 2008

Two use-cases where autofill=no is desirable:

1)  If it's important that you answer your callers in strict order (i.e.
in order to meet estimated wait time commitments etc).

2)  If your queue members/agents are local channels (as local channels
are always available, so call attempts will be made regardless of who's
talking).

Kind regards,

    Matt.

BJ wrote

>/   This was something I put in a long while back on 1.2 branch because we really needed it for 1.2
>   to "bug fix" the behavior, but also needed to prevent the change in behavior for those that
>   didn't want it to change.
/>/
/>/   That being the case and we're in the day and age of 1.6 branches now, it'd be interesting to
>   think of what people would think of deprecating this option completely now in /trunk in favor
>   of the "autofill=yes" behavior being the only behavior available. I cannot think of any use
>   cases where the autofill=no behavior might be desirable. That being said, I also might have
>   blinders on so would be curious to here what the rest of the community has to say about it.
/>/
/>/   BJ/