[asterisk-users] Conferencing..

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Tue Apr 15 05:26:57 CDT 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Ajey Gore wrote:

> I figured that asterisk can do conferencing if we have zap interface.

It can do conferencing without a zap interface too.

> The
> BRI cards I have they do not have Zaptel.

And?

> How do I enable conferencing on my server?

Well you could start by reading the manual, or books on the subject.
There's a very good one avalable free for download too. Hint: You're
looking for the MeetMe application.

You need to read the book; Asterisk the future of telephony. Google for
it, you can get it as a PDF.

Which will save (as someone else here mentioned recently!) using up newbie
karma points...

Gordon