[asterisk-users] problem TDM01B

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Sat Apr 12 16:08:55 CDT 2008

troxlinux wrote:
> hI list, I have some problems with a TDM01B , when I am talking on the
> phone with another person it cuts himself the call, this alone I am
> presented when I make calls to the pstn, with internal extensions I
> don't have problems
>
> I show them the log in the CLI
>
>    -- Nobody picked up in 68000 ms
>     -- Hungup 'Zap/4-1'
>     -- Executing [2768000 at cyber:2] Hangup("SIP/113-081cf588", "") in new stack
>   == Spawn extension (cyber, 2768000, 2) exited non-zero on 'SIP/113-081cf588'
>
> Some person of the list that has presented the same problem with this
> card, and it finds it solved

Sorry, I may have misinterpreted what hardware you have.  If you have
the new TDM410 card with a hardware echo cancellation module on it, you
can get help with a problem similar to that with the new version of the
firmware from technical support.

If that is not the board that you have, you may have some other issue
that you are dealing with.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer